Sunday, January 6, 2013

Carpe Diem #89, tomorrow



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Today will be a day of 'stress' because my mom will have her heart surgery and I will stay in the hospital for a few days together with my dad to be near to her. I am a bit scared for this big surgery and I hope it will go alright. Thank you all for your warmth, compassion and prayers in these days.
As always their will be a new day, a new tomorrow ... and that brings me to our new prompt for today 'tomorrow'. It will not be an easy one, but I think tomorrow can be an inspiration for us all. When I was creating this new list of prompts the first thought on 'tomorrow' was ... future, but also a song from the musical Annie. So here is the song:


I love this song full of love and hope ... that love I can feel through all of your comments on my mom's heart surgery and that, my friends, gives me hope for a quick recovery of my mom. Thank you all ...

tomorrow morning
brings new hopes and love -
a bright future

a bright future

longing for the first day of Spring
plum blossoms blooming

plum blossoms blooming

winter is almost gone -
tomorrow morning

Credits: plum blossom

I love this set very well, it gives me hope for the future and hope for a quick recovery of my mom and of course a quick recovery for all those people that are in a difficult time.

This prompt will stay on 'til January 8th 11.59 AM (CET) and our new episode of Carpe Diem, tulips, will be online later on today around 10.00 PM (CET), than I hope to tell you all that my mom's surgery has gone well.

Have fun, be inspired and share your haiku with Carpe Diem.

Namaste



9 comments:

  1. Sending good thoughts your way Kristjaan and to your dear mom. Good luck to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sincerely wish you all the best in these tense times Kristjaan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all my best and sincerest wishes to you and your mom, Kristjaan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here ~ sending healing energy and thoughts and prayers for you and your Mom ^_^

    Lovely haiku ~ full of hope.

    (A Creative Harbor) aka ArtMuseDog and Carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how hard it is.. the worry and the stress that comes along with it.. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your parents at this time.. God bless you and keep you all..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope everything's gone well with your mom's surgery, Kristjaan.
    She is in my prayers.
    Beautiful set of hopeful haiku.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, a lovely set Kristjaan. Thank you for continuing to share with us during what must be a difficult time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a day, today! Loved thinking of tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peace and love to your Mom, you and your family as you travel this difficult road. Keeping your Mom, you and your family in my thoughts and prayers for strength and support during this time. Thank you for keeping us posted. I know we all care and support your decisions that must be made.

    ReplyDelete