Sunday, August 25, 2013

Carpe Diem #281, Punjab


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Today a little trip back to India. Several days ago we went for a "Journey to India" and now we are goning on another trip ... we are going to Punjab. This musical video will bring you there ... lean back and listen to the music, become one with the music, and let the inspiration flow ...



This video is made by: khs1216

Be inspired and share your haiku on "Punjab" with us all here at Carpe Diem. This prompt will stay on 'till August 27th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new episode, Secrets of Life, later on today around 7.00 PM (CET) !! Punjab is open for your submissions at 7.00 PM (CET) !!



4 comments:

  1. Kristjaan, I'm missing your inspired haiku on "Punjab"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful... I found it hard until I used wikipedia for inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little intermittent this month, bit enjoying the challenges when I can. Thanks for the journey Kris' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome JRB ... no obligations ... just feel free to visit and share

      Delete