Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Carpe Diem Extra June 14th 2017 A New Exclusive CDHK E-Book creation


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Next month July 2017 it is one year after the death of Jane Reichhold, as you all maybe know she ended her own life on July 28th 2016. It was a shock to the whole haiku and tanka world and also for us here at CDHK.
I have created several episodes in honor of and in tribute to Jane Reichhold and I have decided to create an all new CDHK E-book in honor of her ... the Queen of Haiku and Tanka. In this new CDHK E-book I will gather a selection of the posts dedicated to Jane Reichhold. I love to ask your permission to use your responses on these posts. I know we have a permission policy (at the foot of our Haiku Kai you can read that policy), but in this case I love to ask your permission to use your work, because of your connection with Jane Reichhold, maybe you love to keep them for yourselves, and of course I respect that.

Jane Reichhold (1937-2016)

However I have made one exception. The haiku which were submitted for the Tribute to Jane Kukai I will include in this new exclusive CDHK E-book which I have titled "I Think Of Days Gone".

Please let me know if you are okay with using your haiku, tanka or other Japanese poetry form submitted for posts by and about Jane Reichhold.

You can email to our emailaddress: carpediemhaikukai@gmail.com Please write in the subject line Tribute to Jane E-book.

Namasté,

Chèvrefeuille, your host

PS. I have highlighted the tribute to Jane written by Jen. You can find it at the left side of our Kai.
PPS. As you maybe have noticed I have removed two links to our exclusive e-books. You can find them now in our Library.

11 comments:

  1. Of course - if I am lucky enough to be included!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ended her own life." Did she commit suicide?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she did, she no longer could cope with the illness she had. She was suffering of fibromyalgia and had severe pain and her eyes were that bad that she couldn't be creative anymore.

      Delete
  3. Of course if you give me permission i will include your poetry Hamish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a beautiful idea Kristjaan and I will be happy for you to include any haiku or tanka I have written in response to the tribute posts that you want to consider.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's indeed a very kind gesture...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely gesture, Kristjaan. You are always welcome to any waka you like...I would be honoured.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If there is something I've written that you would like to include, please do

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can publish what I posted, if you want.

    ReplyDelete