Tuesday, January 30, 2018

In The Spotlight At Carpe Diem Haiku Kai -- An Open Stage #1 Wrapped in a leaf blanket


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at the first episode of a new special feature here at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai. This new special feature I have titled "In The Spotlight At Carpe Diem Haiku Kai -- An Open Stage" and I think you all understand what I mean. In this special feature I will share Japanese poetry that was send to our Kai's e-mail address. Those haiku poets don't participate on regular base or don't have the opportunity to link their poetry to our Haiku Kai.

Recently I found a nice email by Rosemarie Horvath Iwasa and she asked me if I would consider publishing of her haiku at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai. Of course I love to do that. As you all know I have a vision ... every haiku poets deserves to be published, because they all create / write their poetry straight from the heart and I love to give them a stage, a place to be published.


And that's what I a going to do in this new feature ... publishing haiku or other Japanese poetry forms send to me by email. So here is our first "an open stage haiku poet", Rosemarie Horvath Iwasa:

Wrapped in a leaf blanket                                                          
the wind carries me into autumn
Melancholia sings her lullaby.     

The theatre crumbles                                                    
with each blow of the wrecking ball.                              
Are the ghosts trembling?         

Speaking softly to me                                                    
His gentle voice                                                            
Is a pheromone over the phone.

© Rosemarie Horvath Iwasa

Of course you may respond on this series of haiku by Rosemarie. And if you are inspired ... than you can share your haiku, tanka or other Japanese poetry form inspired on these three nice haiku through the linking widget.

If you love to share your inspired Japanese poetry than you can do that until February 6th at noon (CET). Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment